As a Marketing and Campaign Coordinator, you could be part of a select team focused on creating interactive marketing campaigns, as well as executing those very same campaigns proactively in the field and other channels. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and possibly oversee a team on the assigned campaign.
- Primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling, booking and coordination of campaigns.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Generate leads from customer referrals.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Acting as liaison between client and customer - follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
- New business development.
- Provide top notch customer service at all times.
- Marketing strategies and technique.