Siege Management Group: Where Career Potential Is Fulfilled
Take the Siege Management Group Path to Professional Success
The Siege Management Group organization is diverse, but our executives have some common qualities. They’re fun, focused, and driven. These attitudes and the professional development options we provide allow people to take control of their career success.
Anyone with a goal-oriented mind-set will fit right in here.
Here are the perks of joining our firm:
Develop a Professional Image With Siege Management Group
Our culture shapes our comprehensive training system. The support, encouragement, and industry resources that define the Siege Management Group atmosphere are available to people from their first days with us. Our executives spread their wings, building their strengths and launching successful careers.
Professionals also receive many learning opportunities. Networking is especially popular. Whenever we attend conferences, retreats, and community events, we build our confidence as we connect with influential leaders. The relationships that result open doors to years of exciting opportunities.
Sales and Management Trainee:
Looking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the SMG Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business – all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You’ll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you’ll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that has repeatedly been recognized as a great place to launch a career.
Customer Service Specialist
To attract and serve customers by providing product and service information through community outreach and marketing promotions!
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions. Suggest information about products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Marketing and Campaign Coordinator:
As a Marketing and Campaign Coordinator, you could be part of a select team focused on creating interactive marketing campaigns, as well as executing those very same campaigns proactively in the field and other channels. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and possibly oversee a team on the assigned campaign.
- Primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling, booking and coordination of campaigns.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Generate leads from customer referrals.
- Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels.
- Acting as liaison between client and customer - follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
- New business development.
- Provide top notch customer service at all times.
- Marketing strategies and technique.
Career Possibilities With Siege Management Group
To discover how we’ve risen to the top of the customer acquisition industry, join Siege Management Group. Apply online today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.